It all started with the pact made way back in high school and it took us four years (after college) to make it all happen. SAGADA is indeed an escape from the bustling modern metropolis.
I am a City girl, thirsty for some adventures hence exploring Sagada quench my thirst for the latter. The said place is ideal for those who love trekking, spelunking, rappelling, and rock climbing.
To get in this paradise, it will took you a long ride. The new Baguio route takes 3-4 hours however another 5 or 6 hours is needed to get to Sagada so wear comfy traveling clothes and packed snacks.
Wear an outfit that can easily let you curl up in the car for a comfortable sleep. Spare clothing and personal belongings will be good to carry around while exploring Sagada.
Below are the places we’ve been to during our travel in Sagada.
Click the link to see our exploration.
- STOPOVER @ Banaue Rice terraces
- Spelunking @ Sumaguing Cave
- Church of Saint Mary the Virgin
- Visit the Hanging Coffins of Echo Valley
- Go for a Swim @ Bomod-ok Waterfalls
- Watch the Sunrise@ Kiltepan Viewpoint
- Breathtaking View @ Highest Point, Atok, Benguet